Historical Art Schloss in Lääne-Virumaa, Vinni Parish.
Muuga’s Art Schloss (Münkenhof) is gotten it name from priest monks because it belonged to Pirita cloister. First time Muga’s Mansion was mentioned in 1526.
In 1613-1940 has been 19 owners of this mansion.
In 1581 it was occupied by swedish army, in 1613 it belonged to Heinirch Ungerile (death 1630) in 1631 one part of this mansion was given to Gustav II Adolf secretary Nuks Nilsson Tungelil and seccond part was given in 1660 to Unger’s wife’s nephew von Zöge